Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Into Fruition

I am very excited right now to be putting together my life's work. I am making my first official book and the raw copy will become my Kids Yoga Teacher Training Manual. The training is half full and I am glad to see the variety of backgrounds the different teachers have. If you are interested, space is very limited. Click here and scroll to the bottom. Please make sure you meet the standard requirement of some experience in both yoga and children of any age. The training is adaptive and will meet anyone at their needs to be able to create yoga curriculum for the kids they presently have in their life in the specific environment.Therapists, teachers, parents, yoga teachers, you are ideally suited for this training.

I have not been writing much on my blog because most every moment of my free time is focused on development, including book writing, teaching, creating new mentorships. Coming into the space of mentor and leader from the space of mentee and led is exhilarating.

I have a lot to learn. My new relationships are helping me see my growth points. I am comfortable leading in certain areas and need a lot of work in others. I am feeling blessed and continue to literally count my blessing every day.

I slow time down by reflecting in my journal every day. I have a special jar by my bed I put post-it notes of good things of 2014. Time can fly, events unnoticed, without these practices of seeing and appreciating.

All of the the happenings of my life began as intentions and ideas. I spent most of my time working on the life experience and practices aspects. I became the person I foresaw completing these huge goals. I am happy to say practice and presence are major components of the focus it requires to chip away day after day.

There have been many challenging moments. There have been obstacles in my professional, social and love life that have gotten in the way. I decided to redirect focus to my goals over and over.

 What are your goals? Who do you need to be to bring them into fruition?

Set your intention, create your practices, work hard, rest often.

With love and peace,

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment